Thursday, May 27, 2010

Paint, Play, Pictures

I love to paint. I got to use watercolors and finger paints. There are no pictures of me using watercolors because momma holds the water cup.

You can see that I used my body as well as my paper as a surface upon which to apply my art.
This creativity meant I had to take a bath after I finished my painting.

Here I am after my bath making letters on my magnadoodle.

I am so happy!


We decided I needed big boy pictures now that I have a big boy bed. These are car parts that spell OWEN. Momma took these pictures of Uncle Steve's cars. I like my new big boy pictures.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Love Owen, love the pictures. Great creativity. Laura, you are so talented. love you all, Grammy

Meg said...

So Cool Laura!!! Do you think there are enough parts on a car to spell Samuel??!! AWESOME!