Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Big Boy Bed

What do you think?

We converted my crib into a big boy bed on Monday morning.
I think it is really neat that I can climb in it myself.

I haven't really been climbing out of it which my parents think is just fine.

I am very pleased with myself and my big boy bed.

In other news, I went to the potty on Sunday. This is the first time I have actually produced anything in the potty rather than just sitting there.


Say What?
We were at the Target pharmacy the other day to get ear drops and I was reading the letters of the alphabet where they store the medicine. The letter D was flipped up and I could not read it. I asked the pharmacists, "Would you please fix the D? I am trying to read all the letters from A to Z."

While reading my Animal ABC book, I said, "Good job holding that F, frog. You are doing a great job, squirrel. You are being very careful and not dropping the S. Oh wow, otter, you are sliding in the O so well." This is one of my favorite books. My Great Aunt Di, Great Uncle Dan, and Cousin Jake gave it to me. I love it! It shows each letter of the alphabet with a different animal that begins with that letter. Most of the animals are holding letters.

1 comment:

Callie said...

look at you Owen! a big boy bed AND using the potty!! Wow!