Monday, May 10, 2010

Church Retreat 1

We spent this weekend at Camp Allen on our Church Retreat.
I had a GREAT time!

Here I am Saturday morning playing Boggle. I loved playing with the letter blocks. I woke very early in the morning so we played in the Dining Hall until the other early risers joined us.

And here they are . . . the big boys woke up early too.

Here are Elliot, Ruben, Jack, me and Alex enjoying some time together.


These are Jessica's hands. She is helping me jump. I love to jump. Jessica is one of our childcare workers. I think she is a lot of fun.

Get me! Get me!

Camp Allen is very beautiful. There is a pond. I enjoyed sitting on this bench and looking at the water.







And then there were the walks . . .

It was very windy.

In addition to the big boys, I played with Elyse, Elliot, and Ian.

Elyse and I made some beautiful works of art.

The three amigos: Owen, Elliot, and Elyse.

We had an amazing time playing together.

There will be more pictures from our weekend soon.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Owen, Thank you so much for your Mother's Day greeting. I like the way you write letters and make words. You are the BEST! love, Grammy

Callie said...

looks like you had a lot of fun Owen! great pictures Laura! :)