Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Advent ABCs: P

P is for Post.


I helped with the Christmas Card stamps. Can you tell? I love all of this holiday post. We check the mail and open cards and read them - what fun!
P is for Presents.








What's this?







Say again, you want me to rip it open?
Well, okay if you say so.






Now what should I do?
Wow!
Is this all for me?
Look Molly! This is GREAT!

I did not get to go to church on Sunday because I am sick. I do not like being sick, not at all. I have two ear infections and bronchitis. My doctor gave me some medicine including a breathing treatment. I do not like the breathing treatment - I do not like it here or there, I do not like it any where!

Back to P being all about presents. So, I didn't get to go to church but momma brought home TWO gifts! One gift from Mary Catherine and one from Karen and Mary. Wow! I was not sure what to do at first but once I got started I loved taking off the paper and playing with it and then I found books from Mary Catherine and clothes from Karen and Mary. I am such a lucky boy to have such good friends. Thank you! I love my gifts.

O and do you see that Molly tried to help? What a good cat!


This particular Christmas present was a gift to me before I was born. It was given to my parents last December and now I am getting to use it. How do you like my milk beard? Tell me the truth, do I look like Santa?

2 comments:

mc2 said...

Owen, I'm glad you like the books. I think the sleepy time book is fun and I really liked reading the Giraffes can't dance book. Lots of fun colors and a really good story -- you can do what you put your mind to do.

Love you... Mary Catherine
By the way -- you can call me Emmies if you want.

Callie said...

Oh baby O! I'm so sorry you're sick. I hope you feel better soon.