A is for Alabama.
"Twas an Alabama night before Christmas, and from Mentone to Dothan Not a creature was stirring - even Vulcan was snorin'. Our stockings were hung on the glass sliding doors, Near the sand-dollar wind chimes Mom got in Gulf Shores . . . "


"The moon was as bright as the new Dollar Store They put in down the road - it's open all hours! And then what to my wondering eyes should I spy But a Marshall Space rocket blazing on by! With a little old driver so lively n' quick, He coulda won Talladega ten times in a lick! Eight terrified reindeer hung on for dear life And he hollered so loud I could hear him in flight: Hang on Mary-Kate, Shane, Trey, and D.J.! Hold on Tiffany, Junior, Bo, and Lurlene! From Birmingham's skyline to the banks of the Tallapoosa -- Now fly to Mobile, through Montgomery and Tuscaloosa! . . ."
"Santa headed inside in two licks and a shake And filled all our stockings with Little Debbie cakes . . ." from The Alabama Night before Christmas by E. J. Sullivan.
And so the countdown to Christmas begins with A for Alabama - just 24 more days until Christmas!
In other news I can now cruise down furniture and the doctor gave me a clean bill of health today. He also re-measured my head and it is 46 1/2 (you will remember that at my 9 mo check-up it looked like my head had not gotten bigger - the doctor said the nurse cannot measure - humm).
"Santa headed inside in two licks and a shake And filled all our stockings with Little Debbie cakes . . ." from The Alabama Night before Christmas by E. J. Sullivan.
And so the countdown to Christmas begins with A for Alabama - just 24 more days until Christmas!
In other news I can now cruise down furniture and the doctor gave me a clean bill of health today. He also re-measured my head and it is 46 1/2 (you will remember that at my 9 mo check-up it looked like my head had not gotten bigger - the doctor said the nurse cannot measure - humm).
2 comments:
Owen...you're growing so fast! I can't wait until you and Hutson can run around together. glad the nurse was off in her measurements. :)
We've had doctors remeasure Sam's head too - he's got a big head and is squirmy I guess. I also wonder about length measurements too - ours still lays them down for them.
Post a Comment