W is for Wreath.
My Great-Aunt Dianne made this wreath (my Great-Uncle Dan is my grandmomma's brother and when momma and daddy were in college they got to see them a lot because they lived so close). Isn't it beautiful! It usually hangs on our door and I like to point at it and touch it every time I am near it. Momma got it down so I could really inspect it. I am a little scientist. We love our wreath and our family.
Can you read my shirt? It says: "I wanna rock 'n' roll all night! And potty every day!" It is from my favorite restaurant, Chuy's. If you have visited us in Houston, we've taken you to this Elvis focused TexMex joint! I love it - from the guacamole to the fajita chicken - yummie! My Uncle David got me this shirt at my Uncle Millard's birthday party. Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment