Saturday, January 21, 2012

Say What?

"Did you know that if you have three twins, you call them tripplesletsies."

"When I am eight, I will be an astronaut. I will blast off in a space shuttle from Houston - it is the 'Space City.' Did you know that?"

"You do not TRY to go peepee. You either pee or you don't. There is no TRY!"

"Don't talk to me now, I am in a rocket and I need to concentrate. I am passing Mercury and now Venus, Earth, Mars . . . hello, Jupiter! I like your ugly, red storm. Passing Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune. Okay, now what did you want to tell me?"

"You be the Momma and Daddy chicken and I will be the baby chicken. I will hatch out of this blanket. Watch me!"

Walking to class at school:
"In a quarter mile turn right. Turn right. The Kangaroo Class is ahead on the left. You have reached your destination. Momma, you will have to be your own GPS now."

"If I have really good manners, can you make my milk into CHOCOLATE milk?"



No comments: