
Let's see . . . I am still working on cursive writing! Yes, I made that L all by myself!

I am serious about my computer.

I love to draw . . . this is a rocket!

Yes, that is rocket exhaust - they make a lot when the fly into space.

I am not particularly patient while waiting to bake cookies.

I love to help make cookies or really anything I get to stir (we are making no-bake chocolate oatmeal cookies).

I like to do mazes and make mazes. Here is a maze I made out of word magnets on the fridge.
This is "Monopoly Crazy Cash." It is VERY FUN! In addition to playing games I have, I also make up games to play. I explain the rules (which sometimes change if I am not winning) and them play the new game with Momma and Daddy.


No comments:
Post a Comment