Friday, January 13, 2012

More Farm

We went back to Houston on Saturday because we needed to go to our church on Sunday (momma does work there, you know). But the problem was we wanted more time at the farm. Guess what? We went right back after church!

Here I am in my church clothes playing with the Chinese Checkers.

Momma asked me to smile . . .

I am doing my version of the "Hokey Pokey." I don't quite know all the words but I have a good time.


And now I have noticed Momma's camera!

Sometimes I am cooperative with the camera.




I love this rocker! "It is the perfect size for 3 year olds."

More of my favorite activity!

This hoop is more fun that I can say!


Yes! I am exasperated.

It rained! I know, I know, amazing! This is what the creek looks like with water! We haven't seen this sight in a long time!
Hooray for RAIN!

1 comment:

Meg said...

He is really looking so little boyish and not toddlerish! You're gonna have fun this coming year! I think the 4s have been the best yet!