Friday, April 8, 2011

Church Retreat

This is Aunt Nettie and this is a PLASMA CAR!
I had so much fun at the church retreat!
We went to Camp Allen! What fun!
The big boys brought their plasma cars and they let me ride - I am pretty good, if I say so myself.

I also played with my truck with Sarah Jane.

Here's my pal, Pilar, with her parents.

It's a little hard to see but the adult in this picture is my Sunday School teacher, Samantha. The two 5 year olds with her are Jake and Ryan.

Sarah Jane ran with me while I zoomed down the path on the plasma car.

This is what many of the adults did much of the time.

Weeeeee!


Beautiful, no?

The big boys on a boat!

David, the only adult in this picture, took me on a preschool nature walk and we saw a tent caterpillar. It was very neat and educational.
Alex and Elliot look pleased with their paddling.

Wilson and Ruben are great boys. They play with me. I think they are really, really cool.


Check out these videos of me on the plasma car:



No comments: