
Check this out --- I love letters!

I decided to put these letter cards in order by giving each letter a ride in my wagon and then putting it in place.

I just mentioned my love of the magnadoodle - well, the big boys (Wilson, Sam, Elliot) just got me a new magnadoodle! I am so excited! This is great news because now I will have one in Austin and one in Houston. I wrote "Thank you" on my new magnadoodle to show my friends. Thank you for the great gift!

I am also drawing faces now. Take a look.
I made a face in the O of my name - neat, huh?
By the by, I am in Alabama right now with mimi and pops while daddy is working in Houston and momma is at an Alliance of Baptists meeting in California. Don't worry, I will show pictures and tell you all about my adventure.
1 comment:
I miss you. Are you coming home soon?
-Elyse
Post a Comment