Monday, August 2, 2010

Trip to Alabama: Post 1

Hello, pops!

Football, as you are perhaps aware, is a very big deal in Alabama.

I like to say, "I am the quarterback. You play center." Then I say, "Ready, Set, Hut, Hut, Hut." And then I throw the ball! I am an excellent quarterback.

As you see, I have my own jersey.

I love to put puzzles together. Mimi and pops found an alphabet train puzzle for me. It is so very much fun.


Now that I have a jersey, I need to wear it every time I play football. I have worn in over my PJs and my clothes.



I am giving my football a snuggle cuddle.

Here are PupPup and Baby PupPup taking a nap together.

I like to give everyone a pillow so we can all "take a rest."

Did you know that grammy and granddaddy only live 3 hours away from mimi and pops? Well, they do and they came to see me! Here is grammy. She brought these number squares. I love them!

And granddaddy read this book to me.

Me, momma, and grandaddy.

Here I am with grammy and granddaddy.

2 comments:

Callie said...

what a cool jersey Owen! and how neat you got to see both sets of grandparents...what a lucky boy.

Unknown said...

Ball Crazy Boy. I've seen that one before. Beautiful!