Sunday, July 11, 2010

Blog backlog: Elyse and Sterling Turn Two

My friends Elyse and Sterling turned two in June! YEA!
I am two. This morning I said, "I am two and PupPup is two, also."
Elyse and Sterling had a birthday party together and we were invited. We had a great time.

In addition to the great pool, we all got to play in this bouncy/ball castle.
Here's Elyse enjoying the fun!

And here I am with Sterling. We had a great time climbing in and out and jumping "like joey kangaroos."

You can see Elyse in her lady-bug hat on the left. I am in the middle and Sterling is on the right of the picture.

Three TWO year olds . . .

Although not pictured, Elliot was there too and he is ALSO TWO! I cannot tell you how much fun it is to have so many friends my age.

No comments: