O is for Owen.
"O W E N - OWEN" - that's me!














Perhaps you will recall that last year for the 2008 Advent ABCs, the letter I was for "Me, Myself, and I." Well, this year, the letter O is for Owen. Momma and I did not plan it but I ended up wearing the same sweater for the pictures for O that I wore for last year's pictures for I. Wow! As you see the sleeves were a little too long last year (they're rolled up) and they are getting a little short this year. If you are interested in last year's Advent ABCs you can use the menu to the right and just click on 2008. You will see Christmas and then below that are last year's countdown.
Not only am I a big part of Advent around my house but I am also holding and looking at one of my favorite Christmas books. In fact, just yesterday, I said, " I love this Christmas book." It is called: O Little Town of Bethlehem: A Paget of Lights. I am also holding a Christmas ornament in some of these pictures - it is a baby in a stocking and it says, "Owen."
As you can see in the opening video, I can spell my name. I really like my name. O W E N - Owen. I know all the letters in the alphabet but I learned the ones in my own name first. I am particularly fond of the W.
In the pictures where I am standing with my magic wand, you can tell that I have just told a funny joke because I am slapping my knee and laughing. I am very funny and not at all afraid to say so - "Owen's funny."
1 comment:
"W-O-W, Wow!" That's all I can say about that! Impressive little man!
Post a Comment