Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Advent ABCs: I

I is for Imagination.

Imagination is a very important part of the Christmas season.
I love to use my imagination.

My BooBoo and LoLo got me this magic wand. LoLo is the Queen in a production of Cinderella. The Fairy Godmother uses a wand like this one. I love this wand. Thank you!




Magic!


O wow!

I hope your Christmas season is already full of magic and imagination. If not, I recommend a magic wand to get you in the spirit of wonder.




In other news:
It is 21 degrees in Lawrence, Kansas right now! Now, that is cold. I am having a WANDERFUL time staying inside with BooBoo, LoLo, and momma (O and PupPup and my new friend the Jayhawk.) In fact, yesterday I announced, "Having so much fun at BooBoo and LoLo's house!"

1 comment:

The Sparkly Queen said...

As I work my way through the Advent ABCs of Owen, I continue to be AMAZED again and again by how clever you are and how quickly your vocabulary is growing! I love you!

Hugs-
Auntie Manda