Friday, May 1, 2015

January

Post by Owen

We love to play at the playground after I get out of school!  My brother, Grayson, loves the slide.

Here I am pushing Grayson in the swing with the help of my friend, Elyse.

Home is a fun place to be, too, especially with brothers!

Grayson and Momma

Here I am teaching Grayson to drive in the grocery store.

Gray ready for school!  He wants to be just like me: carrying his own lunch just like I do.

Howdy!

We also like to play upstairs.  It is a good place for some R and R.

You are right, this is my dragon costume mask.  I am pretty good at sharing with my baby brother.

He is working on feeding himself.




Take a look at the pearls and hard hat!


I love to play the piano. I am taking lessons now.

Here's a major work I finished at school.  I love math!



No comments: