Post by Owen
I love this castle. It was once my friend Elliot's. Elliot is a big boy and I think he is very cool!
Playground after school fun!
This is a new toy that I got for my birthday.
My birthday . . . did I mention it is February 4 and I am now 7 years old!
More birthday fun!
Grayson getting ready to give me some birthday tickles with the tickle glove.
AND NOW THE PARTY!
Cupcakes at the ready.
We played real angry birds - I invented it!
It was terrific!
Lots of friends came to celebrate me!
And now to EAT the cupcakes!
After all the playing and cupcake eating - BATH TIME!
Grayson loves Elmo and Elmo's friends.
What's that saying about monkeys?
February is good sailing - chilly sometimes - but good.
Oh yeah, I found a FOUR leaf clover! My birthday month is a good month for good luck!
Piggy mask
Grayson likes to lay on the laundry and pretend to take a nap.
Ready for school.
And ready for playing.
Did I mention that Grayson likes to dress up?
Even in my underwear.
We like to look at this book together.
Our cats like each other, too.
More dress up.
GO TEXAN DAY!
Cowboy Owen
Cowboy Grayson
Everyone dressed up for Go Texan Day!
Cowboys ready for school!
We saw this horse drawn wagon in our neighborhood on Go Texan Day.



































No comments:
Post a Comment