As you know, I have been a little behind with my blogging.
Here are some summer fun images:
GranFran and Jimp's granddaughters came to visit and Momma, Daddy and I got to go play with them!
This is Olivia.
This is Emma. She played great songs while I danced. In this picture, I am helping her play.
More sailing!
I love to go to the bow. Can you see me sitting in front of Daddy?
I especially like to dangle my feet off the deck and let spray from the waves hit them - it's the best!
This is our powder room sink a.k.a.: THE CAR SWIMMING POOL!
The cars get in the train (on the right) and take a field trip to the pool on a regular basis.
I made these letters for my Mom and Dad while I was in Alabama. We worked together to put them on the fridge. Cool, no?
I have been expressing myself more and more through writing:
"I am so mad! Dot (Don't) repeat wat (what) I say"
"I'm a good cutter (cutting paper) and happy Ha Ha Ha! I love you tons Momma"
"I am so mad"
This is St. Matthews, my old school. I am counting for Daniel (right) and Zachary (left). Daniel was my very best friend at St. Matthews.
Okay, so this is the puppy bunk bed. You know you want one.














No comments:
Post a Comment