To bee or not to bee?
I have been very excited about beeing a bee for Halloween but when momma brought home a bee costume, I did not want to put it on. I was more than happy to play with it but I did not want to wear it. Momma said that was fine and she made me these wings and this headband - now this I will wear (I am still not willing to wear any shirt that might hint at having yellow stripes - what can I say? - a boy is entitled to his opinion about his attire.)
What do you mean, what am I doing? I am a bee. It's obeeious!
I hate to brag, but I am one cute babee!



Biker Bee!

Beeep - Beeep - Buzzing through!
Uh O - looks like I'm buzzted!
In other news: We are going home today. I have had a great time with Uncle Jay and Uncle Rick. THANK YOU, FRIENDS!
No comments:
Post a Comment