Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hog Wild

When I put this Harley-Davidson shirt on this morning, all I could think about was jumping on my hog.


O yeah! Thanks for the shirt and inspiration, Ann, Reagan, Wilson, Sam and Elliot!


Uncle Jay was impressed with my riding. There is a race track in his house - from the kitchen you drive through the living room, foyer, and dining room and down a hall and then back into the kitchen. It is the Jay/Rick 500.


No I am not working on my balance. I am trying to throw my book at the fan. "Catch the book, fan."



You will remember that I mentioned the four cats who live here. The cats have many toy mice. I think these are great toys. I like to "spin the mouse." (There is a small, black mouse in my right hand in this picture.)

I also like to throw the mice. Uncle Jay is on the other side of the table and we are throwing the mouse back and forth.

He is so funny!

Did I mention that I am having a great time? It is okay with me if our house has to be tented for termites several more times. Momma and daddy do not agree with me about this - O well, not the first time we've disagreed.


Say What?
Pretzel - Tasty. More please.
Play a game. Play a game.
I'm funny. Owen.
Read the book again, please.
Jimp says, yagooh. (I used to say yagooh instead of yahoo and now when Jimp sees me (as he did today - he played with me while momma was in a meeting) he says, yagooh. I like to tell momma that "Jimp says, yagooh.")
Bath? Water. Fun. Raining.

No comments: