Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Favorite things

Here I am playing with one of my favorite puzzles. I can put all the pieces in the right places and I can use them as percussion instruments. My grammy and grandaddy gave me this puzzle for Christmas. I particularly enjoy the challenge of putting the star in the right place. It can be tricky.

My favorite book these days is Dog. It is all about dogs and there are moving parts and fuzzy parts. My mimi and pops gave me this book.

Grandparents are great!

Update: I seem to be back to healthy and so I get to go back to school today. YEA!

2 comments:

Pops said...

I am soooooooo glad to hear that you are feeling much better. I know that you are happy that you can go back to school to see all of your friends.

Meg said...

We are glad you are better too! Owen, you seemed to have picked the summertime to practice increasing your resistance to infection. Hope mommy and daddy are staying well. We just hate being sick around here too.

Thanks for the comment on our blog! We just did a photosession at JCPenneys and the low res photos were already in my email when we got home!! I just had to play with them!!!! We got the assistant manager to take them and Samuel loved her! Her kids are close to the same age too which helped. I'll be posting more Friday I hope. It was so hard to choose just a few photos so I'm glad to have the low res digital ones just to show online!