Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Visiting Mimi and Pops: a few more pics

Mimi and Pops have a Chic-fil-a too!  I love to play in their air conditioned playground.



If you turn this wheel, you see fish.  I liked to turn it and then point to the fish and say, "ish."


I like to play in mimi and pop's house too.  And I love it when Surayah comes over to play.


Beep! Beep! Coming through!

O yeah, this thing corners like it's on rails.

BUBBLES!


Let's see, a couple of stories:  

I can ride my big wheel down the drive way at mimi and pop's house.  I push it up the slight hill and then lift my feet - wow it is so much fun.

My chairs at mimi and pop's don't rock and I decided they should so I worked on the white chair until I had it rocking.  I had to lean way forward and its back legs came off the floor but I got it to rock!

No comments: