Monday, August 3, 2015

June

Here's June with the HUGE exception of my birthday party which will be its own post . . . coming soon, yes, soon!  Post by Grayson.

We thought you might like to see the corn in our backyard.  It is long eaten (by us) by the time you are viewing this, but . . . 

These fish are the best part of my frequent visits to the ENT.  The truth is, the fish don't have much competition.  I am doing very well, by the way.  I still have lots of ear infections but fewer now than before.

Play Room LOVE

CUPCAKE LOVE

GRAYSON LOVE

OWEN LOVE

My Daddy is building the float for the PRIDE parade for our church.  It is a boat.


Yes, more cupcakes! This was taken on my BIRTHDAY!

When my Momma came in my room the morning of my birthday she said, "Grayson, it's your birthday!"  I said, "It's your birthday. CUPCAKES!"

And presents!

And more presents!

Daddy and Owen in their church shirts.

Progress on the boat/float.  As people pass our house and we are working on the boat they cannot seem to keep from making Noah jokes.

Cooking with Daddy!



Owen had sailing camp one week this month.  He went with our friend, Louis.  Here are Owen and Louis relaxing after a day of sailing.

BLACKBERRIES!!  I say, 'blackAberries.'

I take very good care of my babies.  This baby was Momma's when she was a girl.

So, daddy made these.  They are candied hazelnuts to go on a fancy dessert.  I didn't even get to try one but they sure look cool.

The Grayson on the bus goes . . .  and goes



Who doesn't love a dress-up party?



I look great, right?!?!?

Owen likes to be creative.  Why not put them on your arm?

Momma was making some joke about pearls and swine . . . whatever!

Baby needs shoes


Almost done . . . 

Mimi came to visit in June.  She brought this great play food - it is my birthday present!


Tada!  The boat/float looks awesome!



No comments: