Thursday, November 20, 2014

More October

Post by Owen

My parents and Nettie and Bill raced the Harvest Moon Regatta again this year while we boys welcomed Mimi for a few days of fun!


(Although Momma did get to Port Aransas for all the fun, she did not actually race as she had to stay in Houston).

Don't you love the hats!  I have one, too.  Mine is blue with yellow writing.  Gray doesn't have one yet but don't worry, we will get him one.

Team Breezing Up won third place!



Port Aransas is south of Houston by about four hours (by car, that is - it is more than 24 hours by boat). It is very flat between here and there and there are many wind turbines - neat, right!

Here I am trading Pokemon cards while I wait for Mom to pick me up after school.

Here I am with one of my best friends, Aleida, at one of my favorite places: Sweet Frog (they sale frozen yogurt).

And here's Gray watching me play on the playground after school.


And eating dirt!

Check out this amazing bug!  It was on our back door!

Grayson and I love to play outside.

He is playing on the slide.

While I create roads under the slide.


Here are the cats enjoying some sunshine in our dining room.

Here we are ready for a bike ride!

We have a lot of fun together!

No comments: