My birthday festivities began the day before my birthday when I got a card from Granddaddy and Grammy. It came all the way from Tennessee.
I opened it and money fell out! Wow! I was so excited!
CELEBRATION OF LIFE
The fun continued . . . on February 4, my birthday, I had a Celebration of Life at school.
I walked with the earth around the sun 6 times because I am 6 now!
Then we ate the cookies I brought for snack!
GIFTS
My parents got me a tennis racket . . .
. . . tennis balls . . .
. . . and a new "They Might Be Giants" CD . . .
I was so excited! Just what I wanted!
PARTY PREP
We worked outside on the obstacle course that I planned for my party. Grayson watched from inside. When I came in at one point to see how the indoor preparations were going, I said, "How did you get all these supplies?" I was particularly excited about the Happy Birthday banner.
THE PARTY
We had so much fun!
Valentino and I are running the course . . . this is almost the end . . . through the tunnel, over the balance beam and into the pile of leaves!
Sterling and his mom, Sabrina.
Sofia, Valentino's sister.
Talia and Rodrigo, Valentino's mom and baby brother (he is the same age as my baby brother).
Aleida
Kate, Alex's sister.
Aleida and Olivia
Sofia
Addison and Olivia
This is where the course began.
First obstacle was the Shape Jump!
Noel and Canon
Olivia and Alex
Connor with his mom, Brandy, in the background
Me!
Laurel on the balance beam
Lillian on the swing
A break to refuel with Olivia, Valentino, Noel, Larson, and Fran
FINISH LINE
At the finish everyone got necklaces!
Lining up to go again!
Magnolia crossing the finish line
Juliana getting her prize
Bella eating healthy snacks. I planned the menu: carrots, cucumbers, peppers (I call them boat peppers) and apples. And of course . . .
THE CAKE
Resting after the party.
There were 28 children present for the festivities. Mimi and Pops were here and Aunt Nettie, Uncle Bill and GranFran and Jimp. We had so much fun. Bill took most of these pictures. Thanks, Bill.
Mimi and Pops got me golf clubs and a putting green. Pictures of that coming soon.













No comments:
Post a Comment