Post by Owen
You will not believe what Pops sent in the mail!!!!
Have you ever seen such a huge Santa!!!!
Oh my! I was so excited!
It got a little cold outside (it was actually raining but I insisted we put Santa up right away), so I came in to watch in our nice warm house.
On the window ledge is Bowser (he's the small green and yellow figure). Bowser and I are super good friends. He sleeps with me every night.
The snowman I made is on the left and Momma's is on the right. You might notice that they are holding hands!
Said by me lately:
"Are we going to put lights on our weeds?" (In reference to the garland on the rail of our upstairs porch.)
"We should teach Grayson baby karate. He could get baby belts and I will teach him to kick and punch."
Owen: "I wish Mrs. Ramon weren't teaching with Mrs. Bruce in my class anymore."
Daddy: "How come?"
O: "She just takes away all your recess if you don't listen and I NEVER listen!"
D: "What about the other students?"
O: "Oh no way - something like 21 students don't listen."
D: "How many students are there in your class?"
O: "23 and only two of them listen so we never have recess."




No comments:
Post a Comment