Friday, December 21, 2012

Pictures with Santa

"You know they will want us to look at the camera and smile, right?"

Good job.

Merry Christmas!
Yes, this is the first time I have ever taken a picture with Santa.  I decided this was the year.  It did help that there was a boat full of toys and that I got to pick one after a visit with the jolly old elf.

 And where was Santa?  At the Yacht Club!  We went with Uncle Bill and Aunt Nettie.

 After the official picture, I was more than happy to talk to Santa about my hopes for dominoes under the tree come Christmas morning.

 I explained how to do a domino challenge.  Santa was very interested!

Okay, and check this out!  It is Santa riding a SHARK.  Do you see the red nose?  This is at a house down the street from us.

No comments: