My favorite game is Uno Moo. I love it! It is similar to regular Uno but instead of cards, it has farm animals. So if a green sheep is on the barn door, you can play a sheep or a green dog (or skunk, chicken, or cow). There is a farmer who is the wild. Skunks stink because they make you draw two.
PupPup loves Uno Moo, too. He likes to play with me. I play for myself and I help PupPup play. Momma and daddy also enjoying playing this game.
I enjoy acting as the Uno Moo police when playing this game. I make sure everyone remembers to say, "Uno Moo" when they have only one animal left!
I am very good at this game. I win almost every time!
An Animal Kingdom Story:
You know I have a wooden ark that I have played with since I was a little baby. I still enjoy playing with the animals and their big boat. I have added animals to the collection including a shark. The following was heard just this morning while I was playing:
"Shark, you are in time-out! You are a pusher! You may not push hippo. Hippo is bigger than you, anyway. You may not push. Yes, you can try again, after your time-out!"
No comments:
Post a Comment