First, we had a party.
It was a lot of fun and I was a great host until I had to go to bed and then I let momma and daddy take over my duties.

Second, we washed lots of dishes.

Third, we cleaned a few more dishes.

Everybody sing: "It's a hard knock life for us!"

Actually, who's complaining?
I have rarely had so much fun. How can you beat sitting on the counter with your legs crossed and helping to wash the dishes while getting soaking wet?

All dry. Check out these soap suds.

These are amazing!

Humm, I like doing dishes and examining the suds.
2 comments:
The next time you visit mimi & pops maybe you can help with the dishes.
When you help momma & daddy with the dishes again try and make a bubble beard. It's a lot of fun.
Owen, we are excited you will be 2 very soon. You are such a big boy. We love to see you on your blog. Keep your smiling heart. You can see it smile when you do. love granddaddy and grammy
Post a Comment