Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mas Agua







Mas agua por favor! I love to drink from daddy's water bottles and from his water glasses. I also like to help him drink from them.


You can see me playing with my bus, mousey, and my crazy eye bird book. I have fun!
A couple stories:

My parents ordered milk for me at a restaurant - they were out of regular milk and brought me chocolate milk instead. I took a sip. I took another sip. I hugged my milk and rocked it and patted it. I liked it A LOT!

Today at church, I was playing outside. I wanted something particular and I kept pointing. The helpers would bring me an item and say, "Do you want this?" I would shake my head and say, "No!" Finally, I gave up on them and walked over to the shovel I wanted, picked it up and said, "This!"

1 comment:

Callie said...

love the stories! so cute!