Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter: Part III - Easter Dinner

After church we went to Aunt Sharron, Uncle Daniel and baby Elyse's house.  Uncle Jay and Uncle Rick came too and Uncle Jay's daddy, John.  We had a great time.  We ate Easter dinner and we played outside!




Elyse thinks I am very funny!


We both got to play with wooden spoons!

Remember this?  It's my old "office."  I gave it to Elyse.  She let me play with it after dinner.  I talked on the phone with the orange lion.


We brought the cake.  It's a bunny.  We made carrot cake.

Here I am walking outside with Uncle Rick.  Uncle Rick and Uncle Jay got me this Easter outfit when I was just a little baby.  They have excellent taste.

Doggies!



Logan has a very big tail.



I had so much fun playing with Uncle Rick.

When we came home from dinner I played for just a little while and then I went right to bed.  I was worn out from my wonderful Easter.




No comments: