Actually make that TWELVE small steps!
(maybe I could start my own recovery program)
That's right Houston we have a walker!
I took 5 steps yesterday all by myself and this morning 5 or 6 more and then this afternoon I took 12 whole steps by myself.
I am walking!








I have not been willing to walk on screen yet - a bit too much pressure - but I assure you it won't be long before I create a post with a video of my walking feet.
I am also talking. I can say, "Uh Oh." I know what it means too. Yesterday I was saying it in the car and then momma discovered that I had removed my sock. I showed momma the sock and said, "Uh Oh." She was not so convinced that it was an accident, but what can I say?
Here are some pictures of me clapping. I love to clap my hands.
That's right Houston we have a walker!
I took 5 steps yesterday all by myself and this morning 5 or 6 more and then this afternoon I took 12 whole steps by myself.
I am walking!
I am also talking. I can say, "Uh Oh." I know what it means too. Yesterday I was saying it in the car and then momma discovered that I had removed my sock. I showed momma the sock and said, "Uh Oh." She was not so convinced that it was an accident, but what can I say?
Here are some pictures of me clapping. I love to clap my hands.
3 comments:
YAY OWEN!!!! Mister Motor Skills King! Now, the world really is your oyster.
way to go baby O!!!! Welcome to the walking world! We can't wait to see you in action!
You are such a big boy!
Post a Comment