Thursday, November 6, 2008

New Statistics

I went to the doctor on my nine month birthday. I don't go back until I am a year old!!!! The doctor said, "He looks great! Whatever you are doing the you should keep doing it." He also said, "Owen is going to be into everything." My parents said, "Gonna?"

Birth statistics: height: 19 in; weight: 6 lbs, 3 oz
Four month statistics: height: 24 in; weight: 13 lbs; head measurement: 41 1/2 cm. These statistics put me in the 25% of other babies.
Six month statistics: height: 26 1/2 in; weight: 16 lbs, 4 oz; head measurement: 44 cm. These statistics put me in the 50% for height and 30% for weight.

Nine month statistics: height: 29 1/4 in; weight 18 lbs, 15 oz; head measurement 44 cm. These statistics put me in the 80% for height and 25% for weight.

No comments: